2019 Prices & FAQ’s
How it works
- Fill out a delivery request.
- We send you confirmation text.
- We run and pay for your errand.
- We send invoice to your email.
- You pay online. We deliver.
Services & Pricing
Food & Catering
- $10 + 20% of order total (2 Hours or Less)
- $10 + 10% of order total (2+ Hours Notice)
Alcohol & Tobacco
- $20 + 20% of order total (2 Hours or Less)
- $20 + 10% of order total (2+ Hours Notice)
Store, Grocery, Shopping & Pickup Requests
- $30 + ASAP Surcharge (2 Hours or Less)
- $25/Hour + Travel (2+ Hours Notice)
Late Night Deliveries (9pm-12am)
Travel Charges & ASAP Surcharges
- $2 for deliveries 0-3 miles
- $3 for deliveries 3-6 miles
- $5 for deliveries 6-10 miles
- $13 for orders $1-100
- $18 for orders $100-250
- $25 for orders $250+
Where do you deliver?
- 10 mile radius from downtown Geneva.
How do I book an errand?
- Choose "ASAP" or "Later".
- Select your delivery type.
- Fill out your errand details and delivery location.
- Submit your request.
- Receive a confirmation text.
What errands do you run?
- Store Runs
- Grocery Runs
- Party Deliveries
- Pickups & Dropoffs
- Last-Minute Favors
- Multiple Store Runs
- Garbage Sticker Delivery
- Alcohol & Tobacco Runs (MUST submit valid photo ID with request)
What are your delivery hours
- 10am - Midnight, Monday-Saturday
- Noon - Midnight, Sunday
How many errands can I book?
As many as you'd like! Please make your requests very clear, especially if you are booking more than one errand.
How do I pay for my order?
- Payment is taken via invoice for all errand runs.
- We send an invoice to your email while we are in transit with your delivery. You pay online with your debit/credit card.
Do you accept cash?
We do, but we prefer to take payment via invoice.
Are you licensed and insured?
Yes, Errand Up is an LLC and fully insured.
Are Square and Stripe safe methods of payment?
Yes, extremely safe! Please see the link below for further information:
Convinced? We knew you'd come around...